Eyebrow Fashion is something that always seems to be changing, so no matter what your eyebrow look like, it can often feel as though you either have too much or too little of them.
Having someone else handling your brows-waxing, threading, etc. It can be expensive, and it’s also hard to entrust another person with the care and keeping of what you may view as the most vital component of your face. I say this based on personal experience-sure, knowing how to properly fill in your makeup routine, but if your brows are a mess to begin, there’s only so much you can do with gel, powder, pencil, etc.
Check out these tips to learn how to groom & shape your brow to perfection without having to put your faith in a total stranger (or your unfamiliar hands):
01. First things first, have the right tools. You’ll need this little thing for shaping
02. Your face shape can help determine which shape you should go for. You don’t have to follow this, but it’s a good idea if you want your brow to look natural.
03. Here’s what each shape will do to your face appearance, because believe it or not, eyebrow have a big impact on how you look.
04. One more helpful breakdown on what shape you should go for.
05. Before grabs your tools and read these three helpful tips
06. Made it super simple
07. You should also remember this.
08. Let’s get into a little more details there.
09. Another face shape and brow solutions for your face appearance.
10. Last things last, here’s how to deal with your thick brow.
How often you groom and shape your brow? did you do it yourself or you go to salon to get it done? I hope this post will be helpful for you!!
Cheers and until next time,