Even though I’ve been wearing makeup for as long as I can remember, I didn’t start wearing blush until through life work start off. I’m not sure why, but I always assumed that I didn’t need blush. For some reason, I associated blush with senior years-which now sounds absolutely ridiculous. It wasn’t until I caved into and start learning Korean makeup tutorials and decided to bought the Benefit Hervana (even though I rarely wear it on my daily makeup).
Benefit Hervana as you can see, it features an almost kaleidoscope print which features four separate shades: Lucky Star-palest pink(brighten and illuminate), Berry Delight-cool toned deep berry pink, Heavenly Rise-dusky and cool toned rose, Divine Peach-light neutral coral hue. In all honesty the segments of colors are far too small to be used individually as blushes but you could use them as stand alone eyeshadow shades. Combined the four shades produce a light but surprisingly bright candy pink tone that is oddly flattering.
Anyway.. This post isn’t about blush review. This post is to help you get just as comfortable with blush as I finally am. It’s easy to apply, but there are a lot of ways it can go wrong. Here are 6 blush tips and tricks that will change your life – and cheeks – forever
01. These 10 commandments are prefect if you’ve never used blush before, or you just need a refresher course:
02. Figure out what the undertones of your skin are, then pick which shade of blush is best for you
03. Or, simply look at your skin color and use this cart to pick the shades that are best for you
04. When applying blush, use this infographic to figure out the best way to do so for your face shape
05. Know how to apply blush in order to make your face look in a certain way
06. And lastly, check out more application tips on how to use blush for more than just a rosy glow
Image Source: Pinterest